Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST (theories, not official spoilers)

I haven't kept up on the blogs, wikis, or anything, but this recap show pointed out that there are pretty obvious pairs of characters. There's Ben and Locke (destined ones, leaders), there's Jack and Sawyer (heroes/criminals), there's Hurley and the one scientist guy (speak to the dead), Claire and Kate (baby mommas), and I haven't fleshed out the rest. But I'm guessing there's a yin/yang to these characters/types that we'll eventually see/hear.

0 comments:

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP