Friday, June 13, 2008

No Longer an Ass.

That's right, I got a promotion. I was an Associate Technical Writer, and today, I'm a Technical Writer. Next step - Senior Technical Writer. (I could be that today if I lived in Mexico.)((Oh wait, that's "SeƱor Technical Writer."))

So, along with the bump in pay, it also makes my previous web moniker (Assoctw) somewhat obsolete. I put up a request for alternatives and got some excellent suggestions, although I think I'm sticking with the one I use in Team Fortress 2 - Cheesoning. In an age where everyone seems obsessed with bacon, I want to make sure nature's other perfect food isn't obscured. I guess the Reese company felt the same way when they developed it.

Cheesoning - the dairy spice. (Reese - see me for rights to that tag line.)

3 comments:

kroushlconflict,  2:03 PM  

Congrats on losing the ass!

edP,  7:06 AM  

I always considered you a dairy flavored seasoning

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP