Wednesday, August 30, 2006

T.O. Stands for Time Out

Terrell Owens is everywhere in the pre-season already. The media spends all day talking about how he can't stay out of the media. It's sheer insanity. I think that most of the motivation for T.O. to fuel the fire is self-serving. One angle no media outlet covers is that we have no idea how the rest of the Cowboys team is doing as a result - there's basically a media umbrella or force field in place. Further, when you have a guy making such claims and boasts, it takes all the pressure off the quarterback. All he has to do is put it in the vicinity and he's done his part. I'm not saying the guy is the team's savior, but we all know he can play, and for the time being he's re-directing the pre-season nitpickers onto himself.

Or, he's just a self-serving dick.

5 comments:

tom o 1:26 PM  

i did get a chuckle out of seeing him on the stationary bike decked out in the discovery channel outfit.

Lady Di )O( 2:55 PM  

T.O. stands for "ticked off" as in, "I'm getting kind of TO'ed because she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet."

edP 4:23 PM  

The only TO that matters to me is the tom o above.

We love you tom o

Moderator 12:09 PM  

T.O. was a clubhouse cancer on my fantasy football team last year.

Chris B. 6:02 PM  

Yeah, you shouldn't play fantasy football with Tom O.

BTW, speaking of gay Germans, what's this all about?

Grant Miller Sings

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP