Good Times!
This was a tough day for me in that my cousin and one of my best friends were getting married on the same day. Family is family and I would never have chosen to miss my cousin's wedding but Ed's was very important to me, too. So, my girlfriend (now my wife) and I went up to Green Bay (thereabouts) for the wedding part of my cousin's day, then we raced back to try to make some or most of Ed's (and his lovely bride's) reception. I found out much later that my own eventual bride had the stomach flu that whole day but never let on to me or anyone else. Can you imagine? What a trooper.


4 comments:
Talk about a wayback machine! Nice picture.
This is a nice picture: The Ambersons and a Squirell.
Great seeing that pic baby. Didn't your cousin have a kid right around the time Alex was born?
She sure did!
Post a Comment