Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bizarro Chips

Just like with my other senses, I like to throw a curve ball at my taste buds on occasion. This year, for example, we bought the Jones Soda five-pack of odd-tasting, holiday flavors. We still haven't opened it because everyone is chicken. I'm looking forward to the green bean casserole soda.

Today, I discovered these flavors from Kettle Chips. I've tried some of their other flavors and they are fantastic. I'm really intrigued by the Dirty Martini chips. I think the sampler packs are a great idea, too. My new fantasy is to have a taste-off with turkey soda and martini chips. Fantastic.

4 comments:

edP 11:04 AM  

We could be Jones Soda!!!

I've become the Old Dog.

olddogdk 6:29 PM  

We could be Could, or We!

So, Ed has to go around willy nilly on the internet trashing my good name.

Chris, how could you not have tasted those yet? You are a gross, boring, nerd.

Kim 2:58 AM  

Jones Soda? A soda jones? This is good, these two words together! This is good times!

Chris B. 2:25 PM  

I think "Jones Soda" is a command. Also, I put the turkey soda (et al) in a safe spot but I'll have it chilled for our next practice if you guys are game.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP