Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vegetarian Bacon Salt?


Ok, so there's regular bacon salt, and now there's vegetarian bacon salt. Kosher even. I already exposed the world to Cheesoning and Organic Batter Blaster pancakes in a can. Is this my destiny? Find foods that seem impossible and bring them to the masses? (Did I mention Budweiser and Clamato?)

0 comments:

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP