Cool Tool
For all my artistic friends (and those of you who just like to doodle), this is a neat little program that lets you create paintings, drawings, etc. from scratch. It also has a really cool feature where you can open a photo and then trace it or paint over it without actually altering the original picture. There's a free version for us doodlers and a full-blown version for only $19.


3 comments:
Heh, heh, heh!
I shall use it for evil (by that, I mean I think I know how I'll produce the artwork for Lion and Elephant and Cousin Billy Joel).
There is a website that is kind of fun that let's you and a friend doodle and have fun but I can't remember what it is called. Laura knows. You might like it. It doesn;t have lots of whistles and bells but the interactive part is awesome.
Cool painting proggie chris!
As for the online shared doodle thing,
theres this one i just googled http://www.imaginationcubed.com/LaunchPage
there are a bunch of online whiteboards out there.
Post a Comment