We've been going non-stop. Fish fry on Friday night, brewery tour (Miller and Sprecher) followed by a mini pub crawl with our previous neighbors on Saturday, Mader's German restaurant on Sunday, mowed the lawn and cleaned up a little before our friends from Hawaii got here, great breakfast and Ikea for the day today. Whew. Good stuff.

We're gonna have to start drinking...
This is a shot from the Miller Brewery at the end of the tour. Eh, who's gonna finish all of these beers?
Tomorrow, it's back to work and I have to get my head back in the game for the rest of the week. But then I'll be able to reflect on the perfect weather in Milwaukee this past weekend, how nice everyone is there, and how Sprecher Mai-Bock makes me all warm on the inside.
1 comments:
I didn't know you that drink beer.
Post a Comment