Friday, September 04, 2009

Been Busy

I hate to admit that I've appreciated Twitter lately. It gives me a chance to stay in touch with my iFriends, even if only a few words at a time. We've got a million projects at the moment, and I think both of us are being fueled by the other's motivation and accomplishments. Okay, I need to start pulling my weight a little.

My lovely wife finally cleaned out the spare bedroom (we've been putting that off forever) and also got an offer in the same day she interviewed for a new job. I knew she'd get the job, just not that quickly. She also got our passport documentation together and came out to my work one day to get it processed. Oh, and worked out vacation dates with my mom.

What did I do? Er, how about them Bears?

0 comments:

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP