Saturday, August 01, 2009

Busey is Bulletproof

Not sure how this one slipped past my radar, and I'm pretty sure I now get a Simpson's reference (there's an f-bomb at the very beginning, otherwise safe for work):

I could watch that opening scene over and over for all of eternity.

"McBain!"
"yeah."

Oh, and expect to be called "butthorn" in the near future. Butthorn.

0 comments:

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP