Quest for Beer
I have lots of favorite beers. I like lots of varieties of beer, too. In flipping through this old issue of Chicago magazine, I found an article that encapsulates many of my favorite breweries, too.
So, I have a new quest. I want to visit all of these breweries in the coming year. Two Brothers is a snap - we could do that in an afternoon. Some might be worthy of an overnight trip. Also, I might add breweries to the list based on recommendations. For example, I'm pretty lucky to live very close to Walter Payton's Roundhouse - home of some award-winning beers.
If you have a suggestion, leave it in the comments. If you want to go along on any of the tours, let me know that, too.
Cheers!


3 comments:
You like beer? I had no idea.
I'm sure you could talk the Liar and I into joining you in your quest!
What? You guys like beer?!
Post a Comment