Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Talking Food Here

I've posted about Amy's foods here before. I don't have an agenda other than enjoying food that tastes good, then sharing that experience with you, the revered reader. Amy's foods are bullshit-free, meaning there are no preservatives, no genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), and lots of them are organic, too.

Usually, stuff that you find in the health food section is suspect; I've had plenty of cardboard veggie-burgers in my time. However, Amy's puts a premium on taste. From their soups to their frozen meals, you get restaurant-quality food.

I've always justified the extra cost of these meals by looking at the ingredients and considering how good (and satisfying) they are, but cost just became less of an issue. Target (Super Target, specifically) has moved stuff around to make a section of Amy's items, and they're a full dollar cheaper there than anywhere else I've seen them. The burritos go for $1.69 and the meals are right around $2.99. Totally worth it.

1 comments:

P-Dizzle,  8:38 AM  

Rice crust pizza, baby!!!

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP