Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Cheech and Chong are Back, Man.

Here's the link to their tour announcement. I can't imagine how much stuff has changed in 25 years, but the fact that they started ticket sales at 4:20 in the afternoon reminds me that some stuff stays exactly the same.

1 comments:

Moderator,  3:36 PM  

I may be the last living American who never seen one of those movies.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Search This Blog

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP