Huckabee OUT!
I don't know, maybe this will solidify his constituency, but it sure seems polarizing and unpopular. I mean, if hollering uncontrollably is enough to knock a candidate out of the race, calling for an AIDS colony might seem even crazier.
I still think the election should be decided by something like this chart - not the popularity contest won or lost by the amount of money you can gather. I don't want the slickest looking/talking person to win unless they also mesh with my ideals. I was surprised to find that the person I plan to vote for is not my #1 match. He is #2.
If it was up to me, you'd check down the list, find out your top three candidates, and pick one of those. Also, I'd abolish the electoral college. Things I don't understand, I abolish. When I'm king, that is.


0 comments:
Post a Comment