Yikes
It's so f'n hot right now. I just went outside with the dog and had a hard time breathing. I swear my brain works differently in the summer. Lots of animals hibernate during the winter - if I were living in the wild (hell, even here in Sugar Grove) I'd rather hibernate the summer away. Well, just the really hot summers, I guess.
I had a visit from the township "welcome wagon" on Saturday. It was nice but I had just come in from the garage and yardwork I decided to ditch for the A/C. Just as I sat my smelly self down for a brief cooling period, the doorbell rang. I let her in out of obligation on both sides with all the necessary warnings. I'm sure she wondered about the state of her beloved village with hillbillies like me as a new homeowner. C'est le vie. We got coupons for a free pedicure and a pizza.


2 comments:
You should have asked her if she would help you move the couch out onto the lawn.
Heh heh heh!
Post a Comment