New Diet
If you know me, you know I've eaten pretty poorly for most of my life. I love the foods that are probably the worst for me (brats, for example) and I eat until I'm more than just full. So, after seeing pictures of me from 15 years ago, I'm changing what and how I eat. I'm going to try to make a habit out of choosing better foods and limited quantities along with walking the dog twice a day. Jennie's in it with me, so I have a chance.
Today was a big test since we got bagels and donuts and stuff for breakfast at work. I ate NONE of it. I had a decent lunch and now I'll have a reasonable dinner and be done eating for the day. Thinking about it makes me a little panicky, so I'll end this post right here.


1 comments:
Coming from one who had to lose 50 pounds after pregnancy, it ain't easy, but once you get going, it's not so bad either! Hang in there!
Post a Comment