Monday, December 08, 2008

Need Some Christmas Cheer?

Check out Soma FM on your computer. They have the Xmas in Frisko station with an insane array of holiday music from acts like James Brown, The Ventures, and Dr. Demento, this is definitely the most interesting Christmas station you'll find. (You may run across the f-bomb, though, so listen appropriately!)

If you're less into the novelty stuff, there's also the Christmas Lounge which they describe as "Chilled holiday grooves and classic winter lounge tracks." Nice background for work, in my opinion.

1 comments:

edP,  10:23 AM  

I love Christmas in the Ghetto...and the song.

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP