Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's all coming together.

We've been working really hard (at least Jennie has) on getting our old house organized. In the meantime, the new house is being painted, the carpet will be measured and installed next week, and we'll most likely build a temporary nest in the dining room while all this is happening; all of our worldly possessions jammed into a storage space and the new garage.

It's all gone rather smoothly, though, considering all that had to happen for something we'd consider a success. It was capped off for me by the neighbor, in the middle of dragging out his garbage, saying "hey!" like I'd been living there for years.

It'll be Spring on Sunday and we'll be in a new house with a big yard for Nina, space for our stuff, room for guests and a garage for BOTH CARS! It's very exciting - a truly clean start. Stop by and see us sometime, ya hear?

0 comments:

Why Do I Do This?

I was originally inspired by the Web log posted on the site for Propellerhead Software. They developed a cool 808 emulator which eventually morphed into an entire digital audio workstation package (Reason). Those early posts documented their development process and gave a human insight into their struggles. It was cool. So, I bought some hosted space and figured out FrontPage to put a rudimentary site together. My goal was to connect my family, but then realized this could be a great way for me to keep track of happenings over time. Eventually, the manual, HTML journal gave way to this Blogger setup - much easier to deal with, and not bound to one computer.

Ultimately, this is more about nothing than an episode of Seinfeld, but I appreciate that you've read this far. Really.

Fledgling Followers

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP